Saturday, February 17, 2007

my little piece of da w.w.w., & a definition of marketing any1 can understand...

So this blog is really about me... typical huh...its my way of trying 2 be a little more organized in my life...
this is my place i get 2 leave notes 4 myself... my cheat sheet if u will...

so here's my very 1st...

Allright, i present a definition of Marketing that should make sense for most people not in "da Biz"...

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, I'm fantastic in bed.
That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, He's fantastic in bed. That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, Hi, I'm fantastic in bed. That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, By the way, I'm fantastic in bed. That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, I hear you're fantastic in bed. That's Brand Recognition.

***Now for the NEW current set of Marketing labels...***

After you introduce yourself with one of the above said lines and the party ends, the gorgeous girl calls, txt's, & emails all her friends & family about how much of a creepy freak you are. That's Viral Marketing.

And the next day, all the gorgeous girls family & friends and all of there friends get together to make flyers, websites, rally's and what not to inform all the other gorgeous girls out there about your freaky, creepy marketing tendencies. That's Guerilla Marketing.

u Freak u... bwahahaha....

stay tuned to this bat channel and
next week you might get another piece of da puzzle...

No comments: