Saturday, February 17, 2007

2 everyone dat has a myspace(etc.) dat i told F*k u ALL...

F*K u all... yup... i said it again...
so 2 da next person dat asks me if i have a myspace account... uve been WARNED!!!!!
no this is not a sign of defeat or jumping on da band wagon...
just another tool in da toolbox...
I had my website b4 any of u myspace n00bs knew what a .com was... :P

anyways...
this site is really 4 all my friends, family and loved ones dat say i drop out of da picture 2 quick and randomly...
so this is 4 all my peeps...
so dat u all know ur loved and respected and i can find a way 2 communicate where and how im doing without going into all da boring details...

im here in austin just hacking away in my little creative workshop (as my friend has been saying lately, luv u Chriselda.)
im trying 2 learn how to be more creative, honest & true... these r my steps toward growing...
thanx 4 walking this same path with me folks...
karmas a bitch aint it...

No comments: