Saturday, February 17, 2007

i should clarify my earlier statements... 'bout mySpace...etc...

allright 1st off
• del.icio.us • Reddit It • Digg This! • Stumble It! • Technorati...
ALL ROCK...
i am not knocking them... they serve a great purpose... and work well...
pay attention now... notice myspace was left out... yes they are all good tools... tools nonetheless...
Like any skilled craftsmen we all grow to love and cherish some tools over others...
some make it in my toolbox others just rust away...
So with dat said... I want 2 clarify why im posting this... i shut down a previous site (name witheld 2 protect da innocent) cuz there were 2 many trolls dat had 2 much time on their hands & nothing better then annoy, antogonize, disrupt whatever u wanna call it, just F*n Troll around, trash talk & leave stupid comments... just so they could see there witty repertoir on the above said services...
i don't think my opinions, rants and tirades deserve to put on these services just to spoil the really important works out there...
So please STOP Tagging my site to 'em. None of this stuff makes you look ‘deeper’ or more ‘self aware.’ It makes you look banal, bored, and childish. So please stop doing that shit, people. Not only are you humiliating yourselves, but you are making my eyes bleed...

If you read my site and then change your mind about certain subjects without doing any self research because you’re under the misguided notion that my brilliance is the result of numerous studies, facts, figures, and scientific experiments, then it literally amazes me that Darwin hasn’t claimed you yet. Fucking morons.
k, dat was uncalled 4, i'll admit... NOT...
(i am in dis biz to do numerous studies,focus groups, R & D, & a scientific experiment or 2 just 2 get da facts)...
When I write, I make room for the possibility that I may be wrong. I’m not afraid to be wrong. i hate writing thus i am not very good at it, thus im publishing this Blog so i can get better. When i have to write, i write what i am confident about...
That does not mean you should not be afraid to prove me wrong.
Either that or you can just take my site for what it is: a brief diversion from the endless repetition that is your life.
That’s all it was ever meant to be...
Now go away Trolls...(yes i know this is just gonna feed 'em amunition as they say... but who knows maybe i just want 2 antagonize 'em & just to keep em busy wasting their time here so i can get more stats and facts about 'em... >:[

No comments: